Top Home Remedies for Hair Care that Actually Work
This is a Guest Post By Saima Sharif.
Hair is perhaps one of the first things you will notice about people when you meet them. It is true for women as well as for men. Beautiful and shiny hair grooms your personality and leaves good impression, so proper hair care is important. Regular washing with celebrity advertised shampoos and conditioners are not enough. To have a strong, healthy and shiny hair, you need to know how to take care of your hair daily with natural ingredients.
Home remedies for dry and dull hair
- Repair dry hair by mashing a ripe avocado with an egg, then apply this to wet hair. Leave on for at least 20 minutes and then rinse hair with lukewarm water. Repeat this action once a week.
- Massage hair with butter to treat dry hair and get a glossy shine. Massage it into your dry hair and then cover your hair with a plastic cap for about a half hour. Shampoo your hair to rinse out all the butter.
- Treat dry and damaged hair by combining 1 tsp apple cider vinegar with 2 tbsp olive oil and 3 egg whites and apply the mixture onto your hair. Cover your head for half an hour using plastic wrap. Shampoo and completely rinse off.
- Use warm oil to repair damage, all you need is easily available coconut oil, almond oil or olive oil. Take required amount of oil in bowl and heat to make it warm. Massage your hair lightly with this oil and rinse off after 2-3 hours.
- Banana can also repair dry hair. Mash 1 banana and add small amount of coconut milk, mix well to make a smooth paste. Apply this mixture to your hair and leave it for 25-30 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water and shampoo your hair.
Home Remedies to Stop Hair Fall
- Control hair fall and grow hair by applying onion juice. Extract juice of one onion by grinding it and apply to your scalp. Leave for 20-30 minutes and shampoo your hair. Repeat this process for 3-4 times in a week.
- Avoid hair loss by using Aloe Vera. Take out Aloe Vera gel by cutting its leaves and apply onto your scalp. Leave it for several hours and rinse off. Repeat the process 3 times a week.
- Repair weak hair by using an egg. Take egg white of one egg and add 1 teaspoon of olive oil, beat well to make a paste and apply to your hair and scalp. Leave this for 10-20 minutes and rinse properly using mild shampoo
- Garlic will help to control hair loss. Grind few cloves of garlic and add coconut oil. Boil this mixture for few minutes. Let it cool down and massage it on your scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse off. Repeat the process 2 times a week.
- Hibiscus is very good for hair fall control. Crush few hibiscus flowers and add coconut oil to make a thick paste. Leave this for 2-3 hours and rinse off.
Home Remedies for Dandruff and Itchy Scalp:
- Get rid of dandruff using baking soda. Wet your hair and rub baking soda onto your scalp. Leave it for few minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat this process twice a week.
- Use white vinegar to reduce dandruff. Mix one and half cup vinegar with 2 cups of water and wash your hair with this mixture after shampooing your hair.
Hair problems can be overcome by following the given home remedies. If required results are not achieved you can do hair treatments. Many centers of hair transplant in Pakistan, India, USA, UK etc are performing successful treatments.
Saima Sharif is a passionate content writer. Her major interest is writing content on topics such as hair fall, hair solution, home remedies for hair problems or any treatment related to this. Her current adventure is her My Hair Clinic (Pakistan, Oslo and London).
(Photo credits: Shutterstock)