How to Use Castor Oil for Eyelash Serum
Today I will be sharing a very effective diy eyelash serum that is going to give you long and voluminous eye lashes within a few days time. I love long fluttery lashes, first I used to apply lots and lots of mascara to give that fluttery and voluminous effect to my lashes but recently I prepared a eyelash serum that helped me to thicken and voluminise my lashes naturally. So let’s get started with the diy.
Products Required: Serum 1
- 2 Tbsp of Castor Oil.
- 1 Tbsp of Aloe Vera Gel.
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take a roller bottle and pour in around 2 tbsp of 100% pure castor oil in it.
- Next add in 1 tbsp of pure aloe vera gel to it.
- Now add in 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil to it.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply this concoction on your upper eyelashes and on your lower lashline every night before going to bed.
- If you do not have a roller bottle, mix all the ingredients in a small glass jar and apply this concoction on your lashes with the help of a cotton bud.
- You will notice a difference a growth of your eyelashes within a month. Using this eyelash serum will make your lashes very dense, long and fluttery.
Products Required: Serum 2
- 1 Tbsp of Castor oil.
- 1 Tsp of Vaseline petroleum jelly.
- 1 Vitamin E capsule.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Castor Oil in a glass bowl.
- Next add in 1 tsp of vaseline petroleum jelly and 1 Vitamin E capsule to it.
- Mix everything properly and apply this to your eyelashes every night.
- You will notice that you eyelashes have become long and voluminous within a month’s time.
You can try out either of the eyelash serums. Both of them are very effective and as they are 100% natural you can use them without worrying about the ingredients. I have tried both of them and I am sure you will really love them…Do try them out and share your experience with me.